This weekly community update is being delivered a little later in the week than normal. The hard fork and coin swap start are rapidly approaching.
Over the past week the team has been pushing hard toward the launch of the Rupaya 5 chain, website updates, and new documentation center all rolling out on October 1, 2018. Here’s what we’ve been working on.
- Multiple tests of the SwapBot completed
- SwapBot performance and instruction improvements made
- Full SwapBot process documentation is being written
- New website design is nearing completion
- Website development has begun
- New chain has been stress tested and perfected
- New chain has undergone security checks
- Wallet 5 UI design is nearing completion
- New wallet is being actively tested and checked for bugs
- Exchanges and service providers have been notified
- Sections for the vastly improved, and unified project documentation site are being written and refined
⚠️️ Coin Swap Reminder
Please be sure to review the coin swap timeline and procedures provided in last week’s Community Update.
- September 30 at 11:59 PM UTC — deadline to consolidate your coins
- October 1 — Snapshot block taken and swap commences
- October 31 at 11:59 PM UTC — end of the coin swap period. Any coins not swapped by this time will be lost permanently.
Remember to Vote
This round of the MasternodeMeBro18 tournament will be wrapping up on Sunday, September 23. This has been a very close round. Bulwark has proved to be a worthy, and fun, opponent.
👉 Go vote now! 👈
Remember, the competition only allows one vote per IP address. So if you work in a multi-machine environment or attend university, you may want to vote from home to ensure your vote counts.
Founded in 2014, Rupaya is the cryptocurrency of South Asia. Built on a mature and growing set of features, our digital crypto asset RUPX is accessible to ordinary users and merchants. Rupaya is governed by a passionate community and a dedicated development team.